Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's time again.

I have decided that it's time to sell my Mazda and Blazer. For those of you who know me, you know that I love both of them. But, I had to put the Mazda in the shop (the first time for an 11 year old car) and spent over $500 on it.

The Blazer is just too much of a gas guzzeler and my husband hates the thing.

So, if I get a chance to speak with him tonight, I am going to discuss selling them and buying myself something else. I am seriously considering a minivan. Michelle, don't laugh out loud. I already told Trina.

I'm sure my ads for the two vehicles will probably draw out scam man again. Maybe when he asks for a picture this time, I'll send him a picture of an animal?

I was thinking about this one:



My husband took it while out fishing one day. Apparently, the beaver was fishing also.

Oh, and the blue truck that I put up for sale (with the snow plow) is sold. The guy just hasn't come to pick it up yet. I trust him though because he is a good friend of the hubby's.

2 comments:

MzHartz said...

A minivan!? LOL!

(Oops, too late.)

Arlene said...

Stop laughing.