Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Chris Palmer Sighting .. .

I received this email a few weeks ago and I'm just getting around to posting it . . .

Arlene,

I was reading your emails to Chris Palmer. My Husband and I have just recently been contact by him for the same sort of thing. We were selling a dump truck on Craig’s List and also received a fraudulent check, in which we were very suspicious. We did not cash the check in fact I contact the company that the check was drawn off of and they told me they are aware of the scam and have authorities working on it. In the mean time my husband has also been messing with this guy. We have not sent him anything yet, but he is thinking of sending him a dollar as well to see where the money is being picked up at.

By the way, Chris has changed his email address from segno_12@hotmail to segno12@hotmail, (without the underscore) just in case you wanted to contact him…ha-ha-ha.

Sincerely

Earlette

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got contacted by this a-hole, I sure let him know how I felt about him

Anonymous said...

Chris Palmer is apparently pulling a lonely hearts scam on Face Book now. Sent a message to my wife wanting pictures to see if they "needed each other". Yeeesch!!

Anonymous said...

Here's a copy of the message he sent:
Hello. I am very glad that I found your profile on here. I've read about you,you really caught my attention...not explainable, but the fact I felt for you! You could write me an email to my email: segno14@yahoo.com
If you write, I'll tell you about myself and send photos. So we can understand whether we need each other. I'd be happy for your attention

Anonymous said...

He did it again. Or tried. Used Spark.com. I'm notifying them today of this. I'm embarrassed but pissed more!!!

Anonymous said...

hi is on spark.com
chrispalmer141 from New York, NY

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have a pic of this guy he has sent??

Anonymous said...

Also his email is now Segno14@yahoo.com.