Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh Yeah!

I was just reviewing some things as I was updating Scam Man's email addresses and realized I have some news . . .

I chose NOT to sell the Mazda or Blazer. Sorry, but I love both of them.

And, the guy came and picked up the blue truck with the snow plow.

AND, the bed is sold! YAY!

A graduate student bought it a few weeks ago and paid cash. He was such a sweet guy and was thrilled to have a nearly new bed.

I also found the geese.

But, now I have two dressers I want to sell so that I can buy a new one of a different style.

I'm a sucker for trouble.

Oh, and I heard a phrase that made me laugh the other day . . .I've noted several times in here that I am a deep believer in Karma . . . so . . .

Opportunity knocks. Karma chases your ass down!

LOVE IT! LIVE IT!

No comments: