Saturday, April 26, 2008

Email #4

To: segno12@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Practically New Queen Mattress & Box Springs - $350 (North)
From: arlenedavis@att.blackberry.net
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:56:44 +0000

I would be willing to take $300 cash or money order. I will take pictures of it tonight and email them to you. It's in like new condition. Until last week when we started to remodel, it always had sheets and a comforter on it. It has always been in my spare bedroom. It has never been in a garage or storage unit. I have a cat, but she is not allowed in that room. I smoke but have never smoked (or allowed anyone else to) in my house. My parents have slept in it once and our cousin has slept in it twice. We've simply decided that the room would get more use as a home office than as a spare bedroom. I would love to keep it, but I don't want it to get messed up or dirty in storage.

Arlene
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: