Monday, April 28, 2008

Email #48

From: arlenedavis@att.blackberry.net

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:27:37
To:"Scam Man"
Subject: Bank robbery


Chris -

My sister-in-law was at the tire store the other day and the guy working there said that he had just come from the bank and it had been robbed.

Apparently, the guy had a gun but didn't wear a mask. . . not a good idea in a small town.

So, the robber had his bag of money and he turned to the customer nearest him and asked him if he seen the robbery. The customer said yes and the robber shot him in the head.

He turned to the next guy and said, "Did you see what happened here?".

The customer looked him right in the eye and said, "No, but my wife saw everything."

Bada Boom!

Thank you very much. I am doing three shows a day this week.

Don't forget to tip the waitstaff.

God's blessings!

Hope to hear from you soon . . . Did you go pick up your $1 yet?

Arlene
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read all the blog entries and it's simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing and for bringing me many good laughs! As a genuine believer in karma, I think it was Scam Man's destiny to be plagued by your great sense of humor for his dirty deeds. Hahahaha!

Arlene said...

Thanks! Stay tuned for more. I'm having a ball with this. I'm glad to hear from a fellow believer in Karma.