Saturday, April 26, 2008

Email #38


From: arlenedavis@att.blackberry.net

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:12:57
To:"Chris Palmer"
Subject: Re: Practically New Queen Mattress & Box Springs - $350 (North)


Chris -

Since you shared your secret of not being able to talk on the phone due to your stutter, I thought I'd share a little more about myself.

I'm a registered Republican. I believe that the only thing wrong with the death penalty is that we do not carry it out quickly enough.

I approve of gay marriages.

I believe that I should have the right to have a license plate that carries no significant religious references.

I approve of and support seatbelt and helmet laws.

I love the color red.

I do not feel that we should be required to provide services in any other languages besides English in the US.

I believe in the right to own guns and I carry a beautiful .25 semiautomatic with me where ever I go. It"s steel with a mother-of-pearl grip.

I have two college degrees and I'm working on a third. I'm halfway thru it.

I'd love to go into the field of forensic science.

I do crossword puzzles a lot.

I'm the youngest of three and therefore I am the tattletale.

I'm stubborn.

I've never had a penpal until you.

And, I have a wicked sense of humor.

Arlene
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: