Saturday, April 26, 2008

Email #31

By this time, I've contacted everyone I need to in order to notify them but haven't heard back from him.
From: arlenedavis@att.blackberry.net

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:16:24
To:"Chris Palmer"
Subject: Re: Practically New Queen Mattress & Box Springs - $350 (North)


Chris -

Oh come on! You're not a very good sport. You could at least answer my emails. I figured you would send me a nasty email by now.

It sucks not getting money you expected, doesn't it? Feel free to collect your $1. You deserve it for all the effort you put into this.

I think you need to work on your scam. There were way too many red flags. Plus, this is a really old one.

Your fake check sucked too. You need to invest in a better printer.

Oh, and it's probably a good idea not to choose a potential victim that has a degree in the field of law. Granted, this isn't in the area of my specialty (mine is divorce, child support, custody, and adoption), it's still not difficult to figure that this was a total scam.

So, stalling you last night and this morning gave me enough time to talk to craigslist, UPS, hotmail, the local prosecutor's office and the county police.

However, the FBI is going to take over since you crossed state lines sending me the check.

I WAS smart enough to have the housekeeper
put on gloves when she handled the package. Special Agent Allen (oh, did I mention that we have an FBI office here locally?) appreciated that. It makes it easier to fingerprint and do a DNA sample on the seal of the envelope.

And, a law office in California contacted me today.
.
But, it was fun while it lasted.

Oh, and God's blessings to you, you stupid motherfucker!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: