Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Email #54

From: arlenedavis@att.blackberry.net

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:10:01
To:"Scam Man"
Subject: My Next Project


Scam Man -

I didn't get to send you very many emails today because my son unplugged the charger to my cell phone and I didn't notice it until I was at work. Normally, I would have a charger in my car, but I loaned it to my nephew a few weeks ago and it's in one of our other trucks.

I saw this online and laughed out loud. I have done similar things before.

I think that my next project will be to try and complete all of these things (with witnesses of course) . . . But make it more white trash and do it at Wal-Mart.

Trina and I once attempted to steal a spare tire from a car dealership. It involved us posing as a lesbian couple wanting to buy a car. It was pretty funny, but unsuccessful. The salesman wouldn't let us test drive it without him . . .that bastard.

God's Blessings'

Arlene
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I can't see the attachment!

Anonymous said...

Now it shows up. Yay! Let me know when you want to create havoc at Walmart, I'll join you.

Arlene said...

I think it would be hilarious. You could run the camera!