Monday, April 28, 2008

Email #47

From: arlenedavis@att.blackberry.net

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:20:10
To:"Scam Man"
Subject: It's raining.


Chris -

Just thought I'd let you know.

Since I didn't get to the store yesterday, I went on my lunch hour. I got some really good deals.

Oh and Kroger now sells shopping bags for a $1. Even though I am Republican and therefore don't recycle, I still got some because they are very handy. They come in fashionable blue and slimming black. I suggest black for you to match your heart.

Maybe they don't have Kroger where you live. If you give me your address, I could send you a few . . . Happy Monday!

God's Blessings and try to stay dry!

Arlene
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recycling or no (you know me, I'm a hippy, so I've had reusable bags for a while now), those bags do come in handy. Especially since whenever I forget them and do use plastic bags, they always tear.

How nice of you to offer to send some to Mr. Scam Man! I'm sure he'll appreciate the offer!