Saturday, April 26, 2008

Email #26

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:59:06
To:"Chris Palmer"
Subject: Re: Practically New Queen Mattress & Box Springs - $350 (North)

Chris -

I've had a super hectic morning. We have two german shepherd dogs who are trained as attack dogs and the nanny startled one of them this morning when she came to care for our 5 kids. Because she startled him, he attacked her. In the panic, she forgot the code word that stops him and he"s injured her pretty badly. I am at the hospital with her (and the two kids that aren't old enough to be in school) right now. Once they get her taken care of, I have to go home and figure out what to do about the one dog. I'll probably have to shoot him.

I will get the money sent to you today no matter what. I may just have to wait and cash the check tomorrow. You've been so nice and patient with me and it IS a check drawn on a business, so I'm not worried about it clearing. I don't see any problem with it.

I will email you later with the reference number. Arlene
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

I thought I would play it up to the hilt . . . at this point, I have a plan. I am going to wire him $1 just for giggles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, at this point I can't keep from laughing out loud!

Arlene said...

Ok, so there are a few "exaggerations" in my story. Oh well.