Saturday, April 26, 2008

Email #22

To: segno12@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Practically New Queen Mattress & Box Springs - $350 (North)
From: arlenedavis@att.blackberry.net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:39:08 +0000

Chris-

No you didn't. I am so sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

I just got out of Wal-Mart in Martinsville. Their MoneyGram system is down. I'll have to go tomorrow and take care of it.

I feel horrible about it. I'll knock $50 off the price of the bed for the inconvenience it's causing you.

I will email you tomorrow with the reference number.

Oh, they did say that I had to tell them what location Tracy is picking the money up at. I guess it is some new rule this week to add some security measures at each location. They said it had to do with keeping the minimum amount of cash on hand at each location? I honestly. have never sent money this way so I'm kind of flying blind. I know it's not your fault, but if I had gotten the money before Monday, we wouldn't have to bother with that info. I feel like I'm invading your personal life by even having to ask.

Let me know the location and I'll leave work as soon as the service desk opens at Wal-Mart and send the money. I'll be sure to include the reference number in an email to you. I'll just go cash the check later in the day when I can slip out of work again. It will give me an excuse to leave work a little before 5.

Thanks for being so patient with me. I know that you are probably anxious to get the bed.

Arlene
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Yeah, I'm sure that the bed is what he's really worried about!

No comments: